POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ib Rasmussen's Bygning4 rebuilt : Ib Rasmussen's Bygning4 rebuilt Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Ib Rasmussen's Bygning4 rebuilt
From: Doctor John
Date: 14 Jan 2003 08:30:18
Message: <3e2410ea@news.povray.org>
Just thought that you might like to see the difference a field camera makes
to an architectural scene.

Bygning4.jpg is rendered directly from Ib's original code

Bygning4a.jpg is rendered using my FieldCam macro with rescaling turned on

Bygning4b.jpg is rendered using my FieldCam macro with rescaling turned off

I haven't anti-aliased because I ran these off  this a.m. whilst trying to
dress, eat breakfast and shave all at the same time. *Thinks: Must buy a
working alarm-clock.*

John
--
Run Fast
Run Free

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Bygning4.jpg' (85 KB) Download 'Bygning4a.jpg' (75 KB) Download 'Bygning4b.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'Bygning4.jpg'
Bygning4.jpg

Preview of image 'Bygning4a.jpg'
Bygning4a.jpg